Working languages: KazakhRussian.
- August 1997 till November 1998 – prosecutor assistant in West Kazakhstan Zhanibek district.
- November 1998 - January 2003 – head prosecutor, chief prosecutor of Investigation and Inquest Administration of West Kazakhstan Prosecution Service.
- January 2003 - February 2004 – deputy prosecutor of West Kazakhstan Terekty district.
- February 2004 - December 2005 – prosecutor of Regional Prosecution Administration, head assistant of West Kazakhstan prosecutor.
- January 2005 to the present day – lawyer of West Kazakhstan Regional Bar Association.
Whilst in the prosecution service, awarded with a
«Best Employee of Public Prosecution Service»
second-degree badge of honour;
in advocateship – commendations and letters of appreciation
of RKA chairman
Holds a professional mediator certificate and licence,
as well as training certificates on the following topics:
«Safety and Security of Lawyer»,
«New approaches and methods of legal defence»,
«Coaching technics, skills and tools»,
«International and national law of migrants security»
Graduated from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Almaty)
with a degree in Legal Science